To join the Cobble Hill CSA, members must purchase a “share.” The 2023 share is 27 weeks of produce: June 6 to December 12 (with no delivery on July 4). Each share consists of 5-7 Certified Organic* seasonal items per week, grown on Green Thumb Farm in Water Mill, NY. (*Certified Organic by NOFA-NY, LLC)
Shares are typically harvested on Mondays and delivered to Cobble Hill on Tuesday morning ensuring that the produce is at its optimal peak when it’s picked and the freshest it could possibly be.
Members agree to work 1-2 volunteer shifts per season where they supervise a portion of the pickup window, greeting other members and checking their names off a list as they pick up their items.
Costs and dates for the 2023 season
A weekly basic share from Green Thumb is $23/week.
There is a CSA annual membership fee of $25 which is used for web maintenance, rent to Christ Church and office supplies.
Total cost: $646 plus 1-2 CSA Co-op Work Shifts
- $621 ($23/week for 27 weeks)
- CSA Membership fee $25
Payment for the full season is required at time of registration.
Green Thumb Add-Ons:
- Herb Share: $78 (2 bunches of culinary herbs to be delivered the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month: 13 weeks @ $6/week)
- Flower Share: $120 (10 weeks @ $12/week)
- Plum Tomato/Sauce Tomato Share (20lb box): $45 (choose your delivery date(s): August 15, 22, 29, Sept 5, 12
Wilklow Orchards Add-On
- Fruit Share Full Season: $353 ($13/week for 27 weeks plus $2 admin fee)
- Heirloom Tomato Share: $48 (3+ lbs a week depending on harvest $12/week for 4 weeks in August during tomato season)
- Cider Share: $50 ($5/week for 10 weeks during the fall)
- Bread Share Full Season: $216 ($8/week for 27 weeks)
- Quarter season options ($48 for Option 1/6 weeks: $56 for Options 2-4, 7 weeks) see the WHO WE SUPPORT tab for more info
- No committment required. Can order a la carte in any quantity to be delivered to CSA for Tuesday pickup. Order directly on Davocadoguy Website and select pickup/Cobble Hill CSA. Click for more info